Ten Things You Never Knew About Me Meme
The wonderful and ever-popular Paz recently tagged me for this meme, so here goes:
1. Let's get this bit out of the way real quick: I'm 33
2. Besides my Dalmatian, Oxford, I also have two cats, Flash (in the picture above with Oxford) and Chyna (below)
3. All the camera equipment I use for the pictures in this blog belong to my partner, C, who just happens to be a photographer
4. I'm terrified of getting fat. Since I was a young, impressionable lass, I've worked in industries that place much emphasis on how a woman should "ideally" look (read: thin). First I was an air stewardess with Singapore Airlines, then I worked for a major fashion company, after which I joined a women's fashion magazine. Now that I'm older and (slightly) wiser, I've finally accepted that you cannot be model thin and 1.58meters tall. It's just not physically possible.
5. I'm one of those people that simply cannot sit still for more than an hour
6. I love running, swimming, cycling, yoga, etc. And I've since put it to good use and completed a triathlon and a biathlon last year
7. I am currently studying to become a Pilates instructor. It's so bloody hard!
8. I've had long straight hair all my life. A few years ago I cut it really, really short. Boy, was that a bad decision. I nearly went out and bought a wig. Sadly, it's almost impossible to find a good wig shop in Singapore.
9. I am petrified of cockroaches
10. I'm a shopaholic